- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.gADQNFl0.dpuf ASOS Knit Picks A/W 2015 - Natalie Scott

ASOS Knit Picks A/W 2015

ASOS has been one of the main contributors to my forever dwindling bank balance. ASOS is an online website that sells various brands of clothes from high street to designer. All items are high fashion and will definitely leave you far poorer after every visit. I've been a loyal customer for years and I don't see that change any time soon. 

So what prompted me to do this blog post is an email I received about their current knitwear and of course I had to see what they had to offer. I must say, I was not disappointed. Here are some of my favourite picks from their current collection. 


I love making a statement with my clothes while staying comfortable at the same time and I feel that all of these items do that. My favourites among these picks are the cropped grey jumper, the oversized navy and the ribbed black roller neck. I love this time of year because the colour pallet is just up my street. I'm not one for bright colours so being able to wear black, blue and burgundy guilt free makes me incredibly happy.

What I love about this collection is that they are so wearable but still make you look fashion forward. The trends I've been loving and will be incorporating into my A/W style is autumnal colours: dark reds, blues, blacks, greens, greys. Another is the turtle neck. I've seen so many people rocking this look and it looks incredible. I think it's about time I join the trend!

Let me know in the comments bellow what one is your favourite. Also, what do you look for in an autumn jumper?
Shop this look

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment