- See more at: http://www.jetseotools.com/free-meta-tag-generator/output#sthash.gADQNFl0.dpuf To the Start of this Blogging Malarkey - Natalie Scott

To the Start of this Blogging Malarkey

I have been thinking about writing a lifestyle blog for a long time now and I have finally decided to bite the bullet and start one. I have many addictions: clothes, makeup, food, physical and mental health and I thought I might share them to the big wide world that is the internet. I'm also a keen photographer so I'm looking forward to delving into this hobby of mine to share beautiful and interesting content.

I'm a self-confessed shopaholic and I'll use any excuse to spend money. So, I'll always have something new to talk about, well to be honest I can never stop talking so that's a given. I'm forever a high-street girl at heart so I mainly shop in Topshop, River Island, Asos, New Look and of course Primark but sometimes when I'm feeling a little spendy and I'll buy something that my bank balance may not approve of. 

I am to live a healthy lifestyle through mind, exercise and nutrition. I'm new at this sort of thing and I'd love to share some of the tips, workouts, and recipes I try out and love.

You can also follow my blog with Bloglovin so you can receive a notification of new blogposts alongside many of your other favourite blogs.

 So this is me giving this blogging thing a go, I'll speak to you soon.
- Natalie 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment